You want to share a YouTube video on your Facebook page or on the wall of your personal profile? This way your followers can click the video and it will start to play within Facebook.
How? After some research I found information on this, tested it and it works. Easy but not logical. That’s why I am sharing this with you.
Now you want to share a YouTube without uploading it to Facebook. You want to embed the video on your business page.
Step 1. Copy the link of the YouTube video
You are on a website and there you see a video that you want to share on your Facebook page.
- Click your right mouse button anywhere on the video.
- Click with the left mouse button on ‘Copy video URL’
Or, you are on YouTube.com and find a video that you want to share.
Click the Share button (1) below the video and copy the link (2) that is revealed.
Step 2. Paste the Link in Facebook
Go to your Facebook page.
Click on the ‘Link’ button.
Paste the link and click ‘Attach’
Step 3. Make the message to go with the video personal.
Add your opinion or reason why you are sharing it.
- Click on the text next to video and customize/change it. Use Enter to save this text.
- Add your personal note: Why is the video interesting for your target audience.
- click ‘Post’
Step 4. Done
There you have it. You can play the video directly in Facebook:
Enjoy sharing YouTube video’s in Facebook.
Do you want more of these kind of Facebook tips – go to my Facebook page and click ‘Like’.
Dit artikel is ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands: YouTube video in Facebook pagina in 3 stappen
View comments (5 comments)
Facebook for Your BusinessYou’ve probably heard that Facebook changed everything for business pages.
This webinar will explain the changes in detail and how your business can benefit from the changes.
Start with Facebook for Your Business
Benefits of Having a Facebook Page for Your Business:
- A place to build your community
- Increase the number of people who subscribe to your ezine
- Share valuable resources with your community
- Increase exposure in the search engines
- Build your brand
if you enjoyed this, signup and get email updates