Facebook changed the way you can see who liked your page. Before you could just click on the number of likes and a popup would show up with the people that like your page.
This changed and you need to do 2 extra steps now.
You can also find a screencast of this below.
The people that like your page
1. Click on the link ‘Like this’ just below the number of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.
2. Click on ‘See likes’ on the top right.
Here is the list of your likes in chronological order, i.e. people that liked your page most recently are first in this list.
View Likes via Insights
There is another way to find the people that liked your page, via Insights. Actually it is the same way but a different starting point.
1. Click ‘Insights’ in the left sidebar
2. Now Click ‘Likes’
3. Click on ‘See likes’ on the top right.
4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most recently liked first in this list.
A short screencast of these steps.
This list may help you to welcome new followers for your page. You can visit their personal profile and send them a short message.
Celebrate your fans
The list can help you to celebrate your fans on your page. You can put a spotlight on the 100th, 200th, 1000th… fan of your page and write something on the wall about this new fan.
View comments (26 comments)
Facebook for Your BusinessYou’ve probably heard that Facebook changed everything for business pages.
This webinar will explain the changes in detail and how your business can benefit from the changes.
Start with Facebook for Your Business
Benefits of Having a Facebook Page for Your Business:
- A place to build your community
- Increase the number of people who subscribe to your ezine
- Share valuable resources with your community
- Increase exposure in the search engines
- Build your brand
if you enjoyed this, signup and get email updates