This is a great manifesto, The Holstee Manifesto. Print it and put it on your office wall or any other place where you say it daily.
- If you don’t like something, change it.
- If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
- Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.
- Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
- Live your dream, and wear your passion.
The Holstee Manifesto can be found on their about page.
Holstee designs and curates with a conscience. Started in the heat of the recession in 2009, brothers, Mike and Dave left their full-time jobs to pursue their passion for a sustainable lifestyle through innovative design.
A company that has clearly answered the Why question before the What and How. (Start with Why).
Do you have a manifesto like this? Let’s share.
Via Chris Garrett