This book was a tip by Becky McCray (thank you @beckymccray) a while ago and it was on my Amazon wish list for a while.
The book: Built to Sell: Turn Your Business Into One You Can Sell (aff)
The tips that I mention in the video:
- No clients that are more than 15% of your revenue
- Pitching a prices that you own, puts you in control
- Make the business less dependent on you
- Standardize – make products. Customers vs clients
- Say no to clients that don not use your standardized process/product
- Hire 2 sales people, better than 1. They will compete.
- Hire people that are used to sell products