“How do I get in the search engines?”, is a question I get asked often.
The first step is that you publish content on the internet: write articles, create videos, post photos, produce a podcast.
From this Infographic Why Is Content Good for SEO? [INFOGRAPHIC], I picked a few important points to underline this.
Content converts (search) visitors
Some impressive numbers on the impact of content for consumers and purchases.
- 61% of consumers are more likely to purchase goods from businesses that offer custom content
- 60% of business decision makers say branded content helps them make better product decisions
- 57% of marketers have acquired new customers via their blogs
- 52% of consumers say blogs have impacted purchase decisions
- 42% of consumers look to articles and blogs for info about potential purchases
Research by Brafton and Hubspot.
Branding in the search engines
With more content on various platforms your brand can even be visible multiple times in the search engines. This has a positive effect on the number of people that click on your links in the search results. It is all about trust.
Research by Performics
Matt Cuts of Google says “Try to make a site that is so fantastic you become an authority in your niche.” Become the expert, is one of the slides that always is in my presentation.
Publish Content and attract your Ideal Client
Now that you understand the importance of putting content on the web; How do you do it and what should you publish?
This topic will be covered in the webinar Build your Hub for Success.
This is part 2 of my series Attracting Clients and Grow Your Business – Build your Hub for Succes.
This will be covered.
Build your Hub for Success
a. Why is a hub crucial for attracting clients
- My Story
b. How your target audience finds you in the search engines
- Publish -> SEO -> keywords
- Share -> social media
c. What do you need to do
- Build your hub
- How often and what to publish
- Measure and improve
Inspiration Why Is Content Good for SEO? [INFOGRAPHIC]>
View comments (Speak up!)
if you enjoyed this, signup and get email updates