Of course I have no trick or scam or anything like that for you to make more money. It is a matter of creating less and promote more what you have created.
This way people will find your new products, and buy it if they like it and trust you.
As an entrepreneur I love creating new things. A new webinar, a new e-book, a new program, a new book, a new something. It just feels great to start producing something new.
Here is the tip that my coach Monique gave me a few weeks ago:
Stop creating new things. Start promoting and put your products clearly on the shelf in your website.
Start investing time into following up with potential clients.
Get back in contact with clients that you haven’t heard of in a while.
I have a great 30 day free course. She told me to survey the attendees of this course.
She also told me to set up a survey for the members of the Attract Clients program. This month we do our final webinar of the 7 month program. I can use the feedback to have a great last session and recap what we have learned and accomplished in the first six months.
This way people feel more happy about the entire program. You need to remember them how good it was for them and what happened.
I am not the only one having this issue. See Angela Jia Kim’s video:
Spend the same time, energy and money on promotion as you did on creating your new product.
And she is right!
- That is why I am working hard now on building a sales page for the webinar recording of my Facebook webinar and will promote it via the newsletter.
- That is why I am working on a sales page for six How To manuals of the Attract Clients program and promote these via the newsletter.
- That is why I will follow the copy writing course during these summer months.
- That is why I plan to follow some course on AdWords and Facebook ads to promote my products and programs.
- That is why I want to be more consistent with my posts and newsletters so there is a good mixture of informational and promotional articles.
Create, market and sell
How does this work for you? Do you love creating a new service?
Are you promoting the heck out of it or do you just let it sit on the website and expect to sell itself because it is a great product?
Share your thoughts below in the comments.
Photo credit Sharon Pruitt
View comments (Speak up!)
if you enjoyed this, signup and get email updates