This is a great tool that you can use to analyse your Facebook fan page. It will even give you tips and recommendations to improve your Facebook business page.
The tool is LikeAlyzer:
When you enter the URL of your Facebook business page in LikeAlyzer you will get a page with an analysis of your page, a grade and, tips and recommendations how to improve engagement on your Facebook fan page.
These are the result for my page Social Media for Independent Professionals
Let’s start with the recommendations:
- Ask business partners, customers and friends to become fans.
- Publish posts more often.
- Publish more photos.
- Write shorter posts.
- Encourage your fans to ask more questions for you to answer.
Active fans: 2 (can be improved)
Engagement Rate: 0.5% (can be improved)
Posts per day: 0.4 (can be improved)
Average length in posts: 275 characters (can be shorter)
Curiosity: A good amount of questions (good)
Encourage to Like: Good
Posts by others
Facebook is an amazing network for dialogue with your clients and customers. You should encourage your fans to ask more questions.
Spread the love!
You like several other pages. Very good! We do hope that you interact with these pages on a regular basis.
Let’s analyze your Facebook business page
- Visit LikeAlyzer
- Enter the URL of your Facebook business page
- Review your recommendations and grade
- Share your Facebook page URL and grade in the comments
Of course don’t forget to Like Social Media for Independent Professionals for more tips on Facebook.
View comments (3 comments)
Facebook for Your BusinessYou’ve probably heard that Facebook changed everything for business pages.
This webinar will explain the changes in detail and how your business can benefit from the changes.
Start with Facebook for Your Business
Benefits of Having a Facebook Page for Your Business:
- A place to build your community
- Increase the number of people who subscribe to your ezine
- Share valuable resources with your community
- Increase exposure in the search engines
- Build your brand
if you enjoyed this, signup and get email updates