A hub is the combination of your website and blog. It is the central place on the web where your target audience lands.
For me this combination is on one domain, your domain. You own this domain. Whatever happens to social networking sites, photo sharing sites, video sites in the future is not a thread to you.
You write, share and build your own hub. By writing great posts, filled with tips and knowledge for your target audience, the ideal client will find you.
An important post to start with 10 pages every small business blog should have
Articles to create a better hub, blog and website
- Convert Traffic to subscribers with these 10 – Derek Halpern – tips
- 3 tips to become visible even if you do not like to write – Build your Hub
- How to get more comments for your blog – 3 tips
- Blog buddies to grow your blog
- Why you should blog and become remarkable – Seth Godin
Blogs for your Inspiration
Supporting your business
Get fresh tips, new ideas and inspiration to grow your business and get more clients via email. Every week a message from me in your inbox with practical tips to attract your ideal client.
Your Ideal Client is the key to your balance in family and business.
Get your tips now: