Erno Hannink is also called The Dutch Facebook Biz Guy.
Facebook is the largest online networking site. Period. There are more than 1 billion people active on Facebook.
It is important to understand that you start with a personal profile. This is you. Your firstname and lastname, no additions. When you want a place for your business on Facebook you create a Facebook page, while logged in with your personal profile. Your target audience can follow your business updates when they ‘Like’ your Facebook business page.
When you create a business page, people can not see whom created this business page. There is no visible connection between your business page and your personal profile. When you are a coach, trainer or self employed this is not an issue. For larger companies this is more important. You also want two or more admins for your business page (my tip for you).
You can follow his updates with lots of Facebook tips on his Facebook page. Ask your questions on Facebook, interact, leave a link for your Facebook page.
There are a lot of resources for Facebook. I have created an extensive list of Facebook resources.
Looking for help on creating your Facebook business page, more Likes and interaction? Order the video recording of the How to use Facebook for your business.
Then there are also the articles on Facebook on this website. The best articles are:
Facebook personal profile
- The perfect profile photo for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more – 5 tips
- Danger: Facebook personal profile is not a business page
- Add your Facebook business page to your personal profile in 6 steps
- Use your website to get more Likes for your Facebook page [guide]
- More friends on Facebook? Make your invitations personal
Facebook business page
- Change the name of your Facebook Business Page
- When, what and how often to post on my Facebook page
- Discover the New Facebook Timeline for business pages to attract fans
- Someone created a Facebook business page with my business name and it wasn’t me.
- Where do I find the people that Like my Facebook business page?
- Use your website to get more Likes for your Facebook page
- Improve your Facebook page with the Report Promote My Fan Page Best Fan Page Awards
Newsfeed and updates
- YouTube video on Facebook page in 3 easy steps
- Remove Twitter updates from your Facebook News Feed
- Custom title and text for a link to share on Facebook
Do you Want more traffic from Facebook to your website?
Facebook gives you various options to get in contact with your target audience and share your expertise. You can share updates on your personal profile, share updates on your Facebook business pages. You can also participate in groups and help people that ask questions here.
Supporting your business
Get fresh tips, new ideas and inspiration to grow your business and get more clients via email. Every week a message from me in your inbox with practical tips to attract your ideal client.
Attracting your Ideal Client is the key to your balance in family and business.
Get the tips in your inbox now: